The Club may still be closed…and you may still be shut in at home…but you can join us on Facebook Live for any of these classes! We’ve had a blast offering these up in the last two weeks! We hope to see you on Facebook at @iac.whidbey.
CORONAVIRUS NEWS: CLUB CLOSURE IN EFFECT
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and hot water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Stay home if you consider yourself to be at high risk.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- We will continue our nightly cleaning procedures. Locker room hard surfaces and showers are sprayed with a diluted chlorine solution, in addition to vacuuming and mopping throughout the building.
- We will be following the general guidelines as outlined above.
- Staff will stay away from the Club if they have symptoms of illness or fever or have been in close contact with someone with these symptoms.
- We ask that you also stay away from the Club if you have symptoms of illness or fever or are caring for others who have these symptoms.
- We have plenty of soap and hot water for hand washing. Hand sanitizer is in the Club available for members and staff.
- Extra attention will be taken to sanitize more often all common surfaces at the Club.
- For your protection and the protection of others, we recommend you continue being vigilant with your cleaning of the exercise equipment you use. The increased level of cleaning activity (before and after equipment use) has been noticed and is appreciated by all.
Power to Island Athletic Club was restored on Friday evening, December 21. As of Saturday (December 22) morning at 8am, the Club resumed its normal operating hours.
Holiday hours begin today, December 24, and are as follows:
Christmas Eve 5:30AM – 2PM (pool will close at 1:30PM)
Christmas Day CLOSED
New Year’s Eve 5:30AM – 9PM
New Year’s Day CLOSED
We wish you and your family a healthy and happy holiday season!
We are pleased to announce the return of our ten-day boot camp. These ten 45-minute sessions are led by the Club’s excellent Certified Personal Trainers, and offering an invigorating mix of body weight exercises, resistance training, and stretching. Every session is appropriate for all levels of fitness, so come join the party beginning Monday, September 17!