Swim Lesson Policies
All group lesson packages should have a minimum of 3 participants. Participants in sessions that have only 1 or 2 students enrolled as of January 19 will have the option of receiving a refund, enrolling in another session, if space permits, or converting to private lessons, if available.
Our goal is to provide your child with a positive learning experience in the water. Safety, swim skills and fun are part of that experience. Please do your part by following the policies stated below.
- Your lesson package has a start and end date and will consist of two lessons each week for four weeks.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your lesson.
- Check in at the Front Desk prior to your child’s lesson. Day use lockers are available. Shower towels may be rented for $1.
- If you fail to show up, you forfeit that lesson and the opportunity for a make-up lesson.
- If the lesson is canceled due to instructor illness or facility problems, someone from the Club will call you with as much advance notice as possible. The Club will issue a refund for canceled classes on a pro-rated basis.
- No running in any area of the club.
- A cleansing shower (soap & water) and rinse is required before swimming. The instructor or Pool Attendant may require your child return to the locker room to shower, which might reduce the amount of time available for the lesson.
- Children over the age of 3 years are not allowed in the opposite sex locker room. We have a family changing room with lockers and a shower accessible from the pool deck. A rinsing shower is also available near the outside hot tub.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a waterproof, leakproof diaper. If we must close the pool or hot tub due to an “accident”, you will be billed $200 for downtime, labor, and chemicals.
- Please exit the pool, hot tub, and pool area upon conclusion of the lesson.
- Your lesson fee does not include use of the pool or hot tubs outside of the stated lesson time. If you are interested in having your child practice their swim skills, stop by the Front Desk for Drop-In or Temporary Membership information.
- Please do not check in more than 10 minutes prior to your lesson start time.